Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ouch ouch ouch!

This blog post will just be me venting and complaining -

My back's been hurting a lot these past couple days.. It hurts more to lie down than sit. But then sitting makes my stomach uncomfortable and puts a lot of pressure on my pelvic bone.. I just can't win! The back pain feels a lot like much more painful menstrual cramps..... Is this normal? May be my body is getting ready for contractions and labor??? No idea. The back and pelvic pain is making sleeping difficult and getting out of bed to go bathroom even harder. I'd ask my husband to push me off of the bed but he's always so sound asleep just snoring away! No need for both of us to suffer... This weekend is our baby class where we'll cover labor, delivery and postpartum. It's supposed to be an 8-hour class, ouch!!!

No comments: