Friday, November 14, 2008

YUM----O!

After months of no appetite, I'm on an eating kick! These days, I daydream about what to eat for dinner. Last night, Paul and I went to dinner at Shabu Shabu on La Brea with Johnny and Bonnie. Since Shabu Shabu is one of my favorite foods, I looked forward to eating it all day!

Paul and I both ate Beef shabu shabu and yum yum!!! LOVED IT! I finished everything and had an extra bowl of rice! I think I can eat that for dinner everyday AND it was healthy!

After dinner, we went to Yogurtland for some dessert. It was our first time there and I liked it more than Pink Berry because they had self-serve buffet of like 10 different yogurt flavors and tons of toppings that you can put on yourself. Paul and I shared 1/2 cookies and cream yogurt and 1/2 cheesecake yogurt topped with graham crackers and granola. It was delicious!

What shall I eat next......???

No comments: