Monday, March 23, 2009

Be Amazed - Week 37

Be amazed as you scroll down and see my belly pic from week 37! My belly is gigantic! I feel as though the baby is dropping but I can't be 100% sure since I don't exactly know what it feels like... I've read that I should be able to breathe easier and have less heartburns but I didn't really feel all that short of breath or had many heartburns in this pregnancy so I'm not sure if the baby has dropped..

When we went to our dr. appointment a week ago, the doctor said that the baby was dropping but hasn't dropped.. And I did not dilate at that point. Baby's size was perfect according to Dr. Bochner, approximately 6.5 pounds last Tuesday and he estimated that baby would be around 7.75 pounds at birth if I carried her to week 40. We'll see how accurate he is! That sounds like a huge baby to me!!
Thursday was my 3-hour breastfeeding class at the hospital. I thought it would be a very long 3-hour session but it went by so quickly since there was so much to learn! I'm most nervous and worried about the breastfeeding part since I hear some pleasant and some not-s0-pleasant horror stories about the breastfeeding process. I hope our baby will be easy and have no problem with feeding!!! As my last day of work approaches (1 week and 2 days to go!), I'm getting excited! I can't wait to relax and just wait for her to come and not worry about work or waking up in the morning or putting on my make up or drying my hair or picking out clothes to wear, etc.... :-)


1 comment:

Judy Hwang said...

jo, you are huge, huge! but it's so adorable to think your little daughter is in there getting ready to come out! imagining elizabeth still in my stomach at this point is amazing! you still look great for 37 weeks! hang in there b/c oddly enough, when it's over, you'll miss it!