Friday, February 27, 2009

34 Weeks!

Today marks our 34 weeks into pregnancy! According to Dr. Bohn, we have 1 more week to go and I'm considered full term. Yay! The last couple weeks just flew by. The anxiety I've been feeling about the birth has gone away and now it's turned into pure excitement. I'm ready for our baby to come out already! Next weekend, I'll pack my bag for the hospital and put it in Paul's car just in case our girl decides to come out a little earlier... I want to be prepared! Sleeping is still ok, other than that I have to wake up 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom and additional 4-5 times to adjust myself since I find myself on my back occassionally or on my right side... So considering I wake up like 10 times a night, I'm still getting good sleep since I'm so tired all the time!

I'm so big these days, my maternity clothes seem to be getting tighter around the belly... Too funny... I lose my breath just walking around our office, more like waddling around the office... My last day at work will be April 1, which I'm definitely looking forward to. I hope I get some time off for R&R before the baby girl arrives!

Today, our baby is almost 5 pounds (like a cantaloupe) and almost 18 inches. Her fat layers are filling her out, making her rounder and chubbier. Below is my belly photo at 34 weeks!

Tomorrow is my babyshower at my parents' house! Thank you to San and Gina for organizing it! I can't wait!!!

No comments: